About Center for Research on Instructional Change in Postsecondary Education (CRICPE)
CRICPE conducts and supports interdisciplinary research focused on promoting transformative change in postsecondary education.
Unique focus nationally
- CRICPE focuses on the study of change processes related to teaching and learning in higher education
- CRICPE is intentionally and strategically interdisciplinary
Supports WMU Pillars
- Discovery Driven
- Catalyst for WMU research strengths in education and STEM
- Interdisciplinary – involving all colleges at WMU
- Capacity Building – supporting, facilitating, and mentoring research collaborations
- Learner Centered
- Results from CRICPE research will directly impact educational practices at WMU
WMU ScholarWorks Citation
Henderson, Charles, "Starting a Research Center at WMU: Center for Research on Instructional Change in Postsecondary Education (CRICPE)" (2014). Academic Leadership Academy. 58.