Women and the Law: Leaders, Cases, and Documents
Gender and Women's Studies
A definitive overview of court decisions and legislative victories in the fight for gender equality in U.S. history.
• A–Z entries ranging from legislation such as Title IX, the Equal Pay Act, and the failed Equal Rights Amendment to pioneers such as Susan B. Anthony, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and Betty Friedan
• An introductory chapter presenting key concepts and issues that pertain to women in U.S. law
• A table of cases that features more than 50 key judicial decisions
• Chronological coverage of the history of U.S. laws pertaining to gender
• An appendix of key original documents in the struggle for equality
• Photographs of many important pioneers of women's rights
Gender and Sexuality
Kuersten, Ashlyn K., "Women and the Law: Leaders, Cases, and Documents" (2003). All Books and Monographs by WMU Authors. 442.
Kuersten, Ashlyn K. Women and the Law : Leaders, Cases, and Documents / Ashlyn K. Kuersten. 2003. Print.