- Mallinsons receive top Michigan Science Teachers Association award
- WMU Center for the Humanities features Detroit urban agriculture expert
- Team seeks to develop ExpeRT-Earth program model
- Steve Bertman, chemistry, says sustainable brewing program up and running
- Todd Barkman, biology, endeavors to save rare orchids in BTR Park
- Fritz All hoff, philosophy, takes tax help to indigenous villages in Alaska
WMU ScholarWorks Citation
College of Arts and Sciences, "College of Arts and Sciences E-News Issue 36: April 2016" (2016). College of Arts and Sciences Newsletter. 50.