- AN EXTRAORDINARY LIFE: A close look at TLES alumna Merze Tate
- Fifty years ago is a long time: SPLS Chair celebrates his fiftieth year
- A creative voice: Art education alumna finds her passion
- Keystone Meritorious Achievement Award: Two time HPHE alumnus wins the inaugural Human Development honor
- Bronco to Raven: HPHE alumnus John Harbaugh in the NFL
- Golden Apple Award Winners: Two empowering women in education receive the Golden Apple Award
- Innovating Washington, D.C.
- Keystone Early Career Award Winner: Textile and Apparel Studies Alumna Liza Nay wins the inaugural award
- Alumna wins two top Michigan awards
- HEADING HEAD START
- STUDIO H CHICAGO
WMU ScholarWorks Citation
College of Education and Human Development, "Professional Reflections (Alumni Edition) - Winter 2014" (2014). College of Education and Human Development Newsletter. 17.