- Privatization: Reforming the Welfare State - DAVID STOESZ
- Registering the Poor to Vote: Lessons from the 1984 General Election - IRA COLBY
- Refeminization of Child Care: Causation, Costs and Cures - ROBERT WEINBACH
- Stability and Fluctuation in Juvenile Delinquency in Israel - RAM A. CNAAN, ITZHAK HOCHERMAN
- The Use of Survey Methods in Researching Parents of Adjudicated Child Prostitutes - JOHN LONGRES
- Sex-Role Stereotypes about Social Work Administration - REGINALD O. YORK
- Burn-Out Among Social Work Professionals: A Behavioral Approach to Causal and Interventive Knowledge - KAREN M. SOWERS-HOAG, BRUCE A. THYER
- Advocacy and the Adversary System - HERB KUTCHINS, STUART KUTCHINS
- Community-Based Self-Help Groups for the Treatment of Agoraphobia - BRUCE A. THYER
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 14, No. 3 (September 1987),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 14
, Article 1.
Available at: http://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol14/iss3/1