TABLE OF CONTENTS
- FEMINIZATION OF THE AIDS EPIDEMIC - Mark S. Kaplan
- LIFE STORIES: A PRACTICE-BASED RESEARCH TECHNIQUE - Rena D. Harold, Margaret L. Palmiter, Susan A. Lynch and Carol R. Freedman-Doan
- ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER AND CASE MANAGEMENT: INFUSING MACRO SOCIAL WORK PRACTICE - Dennis D. Long
- THE IDEOLOGICAL CONTEXT OF CHANGING JUVENILE JUSTICE - Preston Elrod and Daryl Kelley
- PROTECTING WOMEN'S JOBS: UNIONS AND DEINDUSTRIALIZATION - Marietta Morrissey
- FAMILY CORRELATES OF DELINQUENCY: COHESION AND ADAPTABILITY - Glenn Shields and Richard D. Clark
- SECOND-ORDER VICTIM-BLAMING - Paula L. Dressel, Vincent Carter, and Anand Balachandran
BOOK REVIEW ESSAY
- Unfaithful Angels: How Social Work Has Abandoned its Mission Harry Specht and Mark Courtney. Reviewed by Jeanne Marsh, University of Chicago.
- Issues In Social Work: A Critical Analysis. Roland G. Meinert, John T. Pardeck, and William P. Sullivan (Eds.). Reviewed by Joseph Wronka, Springfield College.
- From Child Abuse to Permanency Planning: Child Welfare Services, Pathways and Placements. Richard P. Barth, Mark Courtney, Jill Derr Berrick and Vicky Albert.
- Critical Issues in Child Welfare. Nora S. Gustavson and Elizabeth A. Segal. Both books reviewed by Terri Combs-Orme, University of Tennessee. Reflection and Controversy: Essays in Social Work. Ann Hartman. Reviewed by Ram A. Cnaan, University of Pennsylvania.
- Generalist Practice: A Task-Centered Approach. Eleanor Reardon Tolson, William J. Reid and Charles D. Garvin. Reviewed by Leon H. Ginsberg, University of South Carolina.
- Interprofessional Care and Collaborative Practice. R. Michael Casto and Maria C. Julia. Reviewed by Daniel Harkness, Boise State University.
- Involuntary Clients in Social Work Practice. Andre Ivanoff, Betty J. Blythe and Tony Tripodi. Reviewed by Margaret Severson, Louisiana State University.
- The Global Environmental Crisis: Implications for Social Welfare and Social Work. Marie D. Hoff and John G. McNutt.
- Organizing for Power and Empowerment. Jacqueline B. Mondros and Scott M. Wilson.
- Social Work in the Netherlands: Current Developments. Karl-Ernst Hesser and Wibo Koole.
- Children in Poverty. Aletha C. Huston.
- Performance Review and Quality in Social Care. Anne Connor and Stewart Black.
- The Welfare of Children. Duncan Lindsey.
- The Sociology of Social Work. Martin Davies.
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 22, No. 2 (June 1995),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 22
, Article 1.
Available at: http://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol22/iss2/1