TABLE OF CONTENTS
Special Issue on Restorative Justice and Responsive Regulation
- RESTORATIVE JUSTICE RESPONSIVE REGULATION, AND DEMOCRATIC GOVERNANCE: INTRODUCTION - Paul Adams, guest editor
- RESTORATIVE JUSTICE, RESPONSIVE REGULATION, AND SOCIAL WORK - Gale Burford & Paul Adams
- WORKING TOGETHER TO STOP DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: STATE-COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIPS AND THE CHANGING MEANING OF PUBLIC AND PRIVATE - Kristin A. Kelly
- MOVING BEYOND THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE PARADIGM: A RADICAL RESTORATIVE JUSTICE APPROACH TO INTIMATE ABUSE - Peggy Grauwiler & Linda G. Mills
- MANAGING SOCIAL CONFLICT-THE EVOLUTION OF A PRACTICAL THEORY - David B. Moore
- RESPONSIVE REGULATION IN CHILD WELFARE: SYSTEMIC CHALLENGES TO MAIN STREAMING THE FAMILY GROUP CONFERENCE - Paul Adams & Susan Chandler
- FAMILY GROUP CONFERENCING IN CHILD WELFARE: RESPONSIVE AND REGULATORY INTERFACES - Joan Pennell
- ACHIEVING JUSTICE IN CHILD PROTECTION - Rob Neff
- SHARING POWER WITH THE PEOPLE: FAMILY GROUP CONFERENCING AS A DEMOCRATIC EXPERIMENT - Lisa Merkel-Holguin
- FAMILY INVOLVEMENT INTERVENTIONS IN CHILD PROTECTION: LEARNING FROM CONTEXTUAL INTEGRATED STRATEGIES - David Stuart Crampton
- FAMILIES AND THE REPUBLIC - John Braithwaite
- Family Health Social Work Practice: A Macro Level Approach. John T. Pardeck (Ed.) Reviewed by Marsha Blachman
- Growth and Convergence in Metropolitan America. Janet Rothenberg Pack. Reviewed by Joseph A. Deering.
- Meds, Money, and Manners: The Case Management of Severe Mental Illness. Jerry Floersch Reviewed by Rafael Herrera
- Controversial Issues in Social Policy. Howard Jacob Karger, James Midgley, & C Brene Brown (Eds.). Reviewed by Mizanur R. Miah.
- Engendering International Health: The Challenge of Equity. Gita Sen, Asha George and Piroska Osltin (Eds.). Reviewed by Deborah Schild Wilkinson.
- Addiction Treatment: A Strengths Perspective. Katherine van Wormer & Diane Rae Davis. Reviewed by Mike Gorman.
- Making Men into Fathers. Men Masculinities, and the Social Policies of Fatherhood. Barbara Hobson (Ed.).
- From Children's Services to Children's Spaces: Public Policy, Children, and Childhood. Peter Moss & Patt Petrie
- Restructuring the Welfare State: Political Institutions and Policy Change. Bo Rothstein & Sven Steinmo (Eds.).
- Rethinking Welfare: A Critical Perspective. Ian Ferguson, Michael Lavalette, & Gerry Mooney.
- Reaching Higher: The Power of Expectations in Schooling. Rhona Weinstein.
- The Quiet Hand of God: Faith-based Activism and the Public Role of Mainline Protestantism. Robert Wunthrow & John Evans.
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 31, No. 1 (March 2004),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 31
, Article 1.
Available at: http://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol31/iss1/1