TABLE OF CONTENTS
- COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT CORPORATIONS AND PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: LESSONS FROM A CASE STUDY IN THE ARKANSAS DELTA - Valerie H. Hunt
- THE ROLE OF INFORMAL SOCIAL NETWORKS IN MICRO-SAVINGS MOBILIZATION - Margaret Lombe and Fred M. Ssewamala
- ADVICE AND HELP-SEEKING INTENTIONS AMONG YOUTH IN ISRAEL: ETHNIC AND GENDER DIFFERENCES - Moshe Sherer
- INCARCERATION AND UNWED FATHERS IN FRAGILE FAMILIES - Charles E. Lewis, Jr., Irwin Garfinkel and Qin Gao
- GREEK-LETTER MEMBERSHIP AND COLLEGE GRADUATION: DOES RACE MATTER? - Ronald E. Severtis, Jr. and C. Andrg Christie-Mizell
- FROM FINANCIAL LITERACY TO FINANCIAL CAPABILITY AMONG YOUTH - Elizabeth Johnson and Margaret S. Sherraden
- INTERPERSONAL VIOLENCE AND ANIMALS: MANDATED CROSS-SECTOR REPORTING - Dennis D. Long, Joan H. Long and Shanti J. Kulkarni
- ASTROTURF, TECHNOLOGY AND THE FUTURE OF COMMUNITY MOBILIZATION: IMPLICATIONS FOR NONPROFIT THEORY - John McNutt and Katherine Boland
- Inequality and Prosperity: Social Europe vs. Liberal America. Jonas Pontusson. Reviewed by Martin Evans.
- The Quest for Environmental Justice: Human Rights and the Politics of Pollution. Robert D. Bullard (Ed.). Reviewed by John G. McNutt.
- A Right to Housing: Foundations for a New Social Agenda. Rachel G. Bratt, Michael E. Stone, and Chester Hartman. Reviewed by John Q. Hodges.
- Foundations of Evidence Based Social Work Practice. Albert R. Roberts and Kenneth R. Yeager. Reviewed by Daniel Coleman.
- Poor Families in America's Health Care Crisis. Ronald J. Angel, Laura Lein and Jane Henrici. Reviewed by Amy Lapan.
- American Taxation, American Slavery. Robin Einhorn. Reviewed by Paul H. Stuart.
- Social Work in the Twenty-first Century: Challenges and Opportunities. John T. Pardeck and Francis K. O. Yuen.
- Social Capital and Welfare Reform: Organizations, Congregations and Community. Jo Ann Schneider.
- The Segregated Origins of Social Security: African Americans and the Welfare State. Mary Poole.
- Not Working: Latina Immigrants, Low-wage Jobs and the Failure of Welfare Reform. Alejandra Marchevsky and Jeanne Theorharis.
- Racism in Metropolitan Areas. Rik Pinxten and Ellen Preckler.
- When Work is Not Enough: State and Federal Policies to Support Needy Workers. Robert P. Stoker and Laura A. Wilson.
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 34, No. 3 (September 2007),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 34
, Article 1.
Available at: http://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol34/iss3/1