TABLE OF CONTENTS
- ESTABLISHING A BASIS FOR MULTI-SYSTEM COLLABORATION: SYSTEMIC TEAM DEVELOPMENT - Rosalyn M. Bertram
- AFRICAN AMERICAN GRANDMOTHERS PROVIDING EXTENSIVE CARE TO THEIR GRANDCHILDREN: SOCIO-DEMOGRAPHIC AND HEALTH DETERMINANTS OF LIFE SATISFACTION - Dorothy Smith-Ruiz
- POLICY MANDATED COLLABORATION - Jan Ivery
- RETHINKING SOCIAL WORK'S ROLE IN PUBLIC ASSISTANCE - Julie Cooper Altman and Gertrude Schaffner Goldberg
- RACIAL/ETHNIC DIFFERENCES IN RELIGIOUS CONGREGATION-BASED SOCIAL SERVICE DELIVERY EFFORTS - R. Khari Brown
- A BOILING POT OF ANIMOSITY OR AN ALLIANCE OF KINDRED SPIRITS? EXPLORING CONNECTIONS BETWEEN NATIVE AMERICANS AND AFRICAN AMERICANS - Hilary N. Weaver
- "I'M GLAD YOU ASKED": HOMELESS CLIENTS WITH SEVERE MENTAL ILLNESS EVALUATE THEIR RESIDENTIAL CARE - Katherine Tyson McCrea and Lesa Spravka 133
- Saving Children from a Life of Crime: Early Risk Factors and Effective Interventions. David P. Farrington and Brandon C. Welsh. Reviewed by Stephanie Cosner Berzin.
- Why Welfare States Persist: The Importance of Public Opinion in Democracies. Clem Brooks and Jeff Manza. Reviewed by Allan Brawley.
- Survival of the Knitted: Immigrant Social Networks in a Stratified World. Vilna Francine Bashi. Reviewed by Qingwen Xu.
- The Lost Promise of Civil Rights. Risa L. Goluboff. Reviewed by Wilma Peebles-Wilkins.
- Citizen Lobbyists: Local Efforts to Influence Public Policy. Brian Adams. Reviewed by Michael Woodford.
- Wives without Husbands: Marriage, Desertion and Welfare in New York, 1900-1935. Anna R. Igra. Reviewed by Laura Curran.
- Contested Lands: Israel-Palest ine, Kashmir, Bosnia, Cyprus and Sri Lanka. Sumantra Bose.
- Revitalising Communities in a Globalising World. Lena Dominelli, Editor.
- Dynamics of Social Welfare Policy: Right versus Left. Gardenia Harris, Bernard Ivan Tamas, and Nancy S. Lind
- Racial Diversity and Social Capital: Equality and Community in America. Rodney E. Hero.
- Social Security in Ireland, 1939-1952: The Limits to Solidarity. Sophia Carey.
- Opting Out? Why Women Really Quit Careers and Head Home. Pamela Stone.
- The Politics, Economics, and Culture of Mexican-US Migration: Both Sides of the Border. Edward Ashbee, Helene Balsev Clausen, and Carl Pedersen, Editors.
INDEX OF VOLUME XXXV, ISSUES 1-4
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 35, No. 4 (December 2008),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 35
, Article 1.
Available at: http://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol35/iss4/1