Creator

Anonymous

Preview

image preview

Creation Date

1918

Description

A Russian Orthodox priest leads Russian prisoners in the dedication of a new cemetery memorial at the prison camp cemetery at Wieselburg. The monument was a large white stone obelisk with an Orthodox cross; it was decorated for the ceremony with a funeral wreath and ribbon.

Keywords

Austria-Hungary, Austria, Wieselburg, Religion, Cemetery, Religious Service, Russian POWs, Austrian Officers, Austrian Nurses

Share

 
COinS