Counselor Education and Counseling Psychology
Download Full Text (3.6 MB)
- Chapter 1. The Creation of Self-Defeating Behavior Patterns
- Chapter 2. Introduction to the SDB Theory
- Chapter 3. Fears--Source of Energy for SDB Patterns
- Chapter 4. Choices Used to Implement SDB Patterns
- Chapter 5. Naming and Following the Integrated Self
- Chapter 6. Techniques
- Chapter 7. Disowning .
- Chapter 8. Prices--Source of Energy to Quit Using SDB Patterns .
- Chapter 9. Using Mental Pictures to Probe Within
- Chapter 10. Consciously Traveling the Non-SDB Life Road
Citation for published book
Cudney, Milton R. Eliminating Self-Defeating Behaviors. Kalamazoo, MI: Life Giving Enterprises, 1975. Print.
Cudney, Milton R., "Eliminating Self-Defeating Behaviors" (1975). All Books and Monographs by WMU Authors. 384.