- WMU Haworth honors alumni and friends
- Western researcher publishes work on building rituals and purpose in an evolving workplace
- Redesigned WMU Signature program focuses on unique student experiences
- Meet the WMU Alumni Association Board: Jamishia Smith, B.A.'02, Communication;
- Virtual toasts and social media posts: WMU advertising students tap into digital
- marketing internships
- Nominations are now open for The 30, a digital publication that recognizes emerging
- leaders in the business world
- In the Kalamazoo area? Join the WMU Car Parade!
- Check out the WMU Homecoming Week schedule
- Get ready for Bronco Trivia Night!
WMU ScholarWorks Citation
Haworth College of Business, "September 2021 Newsletter" (2021). Haworth College of Business News. 128.