Uses and Benefits of the Learning Modules:
- Designed to be used singly or as a package.
- Each can be "plucked" for various uses (e.g. classes, trainings, professional development).
- Do not require resources other than internet.
- Users can choose self-grading (assessment by quiz) or interactive (assessment by discussion or reflection paper).
- Available for use by the entire WMU community.
WMU ScholarWorks Citation
Dickey, Bryce, "Everyone Counts! Campus Project Online Learning Modules" (2018). Diversity Learning Communities. 5.