Goals of Feast of Nations Dinner:
- Educate students about international cuisines.
- Broaden the palates of WMU student to include flavor profiles that are authentic to the cuisine of the region.
- Utilize fresh vegetables and other fresh, authentic and natural ingredients in the preparation of the dinner, such that the overall quality is that of fine dining.
- Serve a memorable meal students will enjoy as part of their total experience as part of the WMU community.
- Enhance the culinary skills of Dining Services. Gain confidence and excitement about preparing international cuisines such that international dishes are successfully added the dining menus.
- Promote diversity and international competency in support of the mission and goals of our great university.
- Have fun, share good food, and promote and celebrate Dining's connection to our students.
WMU ScholarWorks Citation
Gipper, Judith, "Feast of Nations Dinner" (2018). Diversity Learning Communities. 6.