Inside this issue:
- Medical humanities conference this fall
- Engineering dean to lead society
- Patten named energy thought leader
- Message from VP Litynski
- Japan studies receives grant
- Research expenditures highlights
- Intellectual property and commercialization
- Research magazine features cutting edge scholarship
- Internal funding support
- Indirect costs (F&A) vital
WMU ScholarWorks Citation
Office of Vice President for Research, "Inquiry, Fall 2011" (2011). Research and Discovery News. 14.
Volume 7, Issue 2.