TABLE OF CONTENTS
- State and Regional Politics: Introduction - TIMOTHY W. LAUSE
- Welfare Spending in the American States: A Comparative Perspective - W. JOS HEFFERNAN
- Disinnovation in the American States: Policy Toward Health System Agencies - KEITH MUELLER, JOHN COHER
- Policy Traditions in American State Politics - ROBERT L. SAVAGE
- The Intersection of Political Culture and Fiscal Federalism: State Block Grants in Alabama, DAVID SINK, NICHEL. WILSON
- Political Symbolism in Juvenile Justice: Reforming Florida's Juvenile Detention Criteria
- C. AARON McNEECE, MICHELE WILSON
- Legislative Evaluation of Social Welfare Programs: The Processes and Consequences - PATRICIA K. FREEMAN, WILLIAM LYONS
- Staff Activities in the Texas House of Representatives - DAVID F. PRINDLE, JAMES BURSHTYN
- The Impact of Women Legislators on Introduction of Social Legislation into a Southern State House - MARJORIE A. BANEY
- An Advocacy Approach for More Effective Program Delivery - KENNETH K. AHN, JAMES F. HORAN, G. THOMAS TAYLOR
- Regional Planning of Mental Health Services: An Illinois Case Example - WYNNE SANDRA KORR
- Black Appalacian Families - ARTHUR J. COX
- Alternative Service Delivery Strategies: Factors in States' Decision Making - HAROLD W. DEKONE, JR, MARGARET GIBELMAN
- The Sunset Review of a Social Work Board of Examiners - STEPHEN R. BOCK
- Social Work PAC's and State Social Work Associations - GARY MATHEWS
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 10, No. 2 (June 1983),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 10
, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol10/iss2/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.