TABLE OF CONTENTS - THEMATIC SPECIAL ISSUE TECHNOLOGY AND SOCIAL SERVICE DELIVERY
- Introduction to Thematic Special Issue - JOHN T. PARDECK, JOHN W. MURPHY
- Computers in Social Work and Social Welfare: Issues and Perspective - WILLIAM H. BUTTERFIELD
- Applying Computers to Clinical Social Work - JAMES GRIPTON, PAUL LICKER
- The Implications of Computer Technology in the Delivery of Human Services - NARVIAR C. BARKER
- Assessing Child Maltreatment: The Role of Testing - JOEL S. MILNER
- Technology, Stress, and Family Violence: Some Issues in Teaching Social Work Practice - SHIRLEY J. PORTER
- Scientific Technology and The Human Condition - VERNON R. WIEHE
- Computer Technology - 1984 and Beyond - TERRY HOLBROOK
- The De-Skilling of Social Workers: An Examination of the Impact of the Industrial Model of Production on the Delivery of Social Services - HOWARD JACOB KARGER
- Medicine, Technology, and Genetic Engineering: Reflections From the Outside - JEFFERY R. PITTMAN
- Developing Social Work Interviewing Skills Through a Micro-Video Analysis Training Program - PETER C. IVERSON
- Social Service Delivery Systems: The Impact of Technology and Organizational Structure - LOUELLA MANN
- Technology, Corporate Mobility, and a Decline in Urban Services - MARCUS D. POHLMANN
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 13, No. 1 (March 1986),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 13
, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol13/iss1/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.