Table of Contents
- The Anatomy of "Burn-Out": The As Antidote - NORMAN N. GOROFF
- Love Paradigm
- Determinants of Knowledge About Social Security: A Study of Nonremarried Widows Caring For Children - MARTHA N. OZAWA, WILLIAM T. ALPERT
- Income Tax and Inequality: What Constitutes Welfare State Expenditure? - GORDON W. TERNO ETSKY
- Factors Contributing to Coalition Maintenance - MARIA ROBERTS-DeGENNARO
- On the Dialectics of Social Theory And Action: A Synthesis of Six Models of Community Engagement - DREW HYMAN
- Role-Set Diversity: Benefits or Strain? - MARILYN GAIL MORGAN, ALFRED DEMARIS
- Retirees As Technoguides: A New Role As Shapers And Makers of The Future - ARTHUR B. SHOSTAK
- Administrative Offices of Aging in State Bureaucracies: Agency Location and Organization Effectiveness - BARRIE BLUNT, SCOTT INGRAM
- The Yorkville Emergency Alliance: One Community's Response To The Federal Budget Reductions - MICHAEL J. SMITH
- Welfare Fair Hearings and Client Advocacy: A Role for Social Workers - JAN L. HAGEN
- Prison Education - JOSEPH DEHAR
- Assessing Social Agency Functions: A Model - ELIZABETH W. LINDSEY, JOHN S. HODARSKI, KRISTYN S. GREAVES
- Homelessness: Residual, Institutional and Communal Solutions - RON E. ROBERTS, THOMAS KEEFE
- The Latent Functions of Welfare and Need-Satisfaction of the Disadvantaged - ZEEV BEN-SIRA
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 13, No. 2 (June 1986),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 13
, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol13/iss2/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.