Table of Contents
- Editorial - ROBERT D. LEIGHNINGER, JR., EDWARD J. PAWLAK, DANNY H. THOMPSON
- Implications of the One-Child Family Policy on the Development of the Welfare State in the People's Republic of China - FERNANDO CHIU-HUNG CHEUNG
- The Social Class and Mental Illness Correlation: Implications of the Research for Policy and Practice - CHRISTOPHER G. HUDSON
- A Commentary on The Social Class and Mental Illness Correlation - JULIUS ROTH
- An Analysis of the General Well-Being of Blacks and Whites: Results of a National Study - SONJIA PARKER REDMOND
- Exposure of Young Welfare Recipients to Family and Peer Receipt of Welfare and Unemployment Benefits - VIOLA E. SHUART, JOHN H. LEWKO
- Welfare Workers as Surplus Population: A Useful Model? - PAULA DRESSEL, MIKE SWEAT, MICHELLE WATERS
- The Relationship Between Social Work and Labor Unions: A History of Strife and Cooperation - SHULAMITH LALA ASHENBERG STRAUSSNER, NORMA KOLKO PHILLIPS
- Technology in Clinical Practice and the "Technological Ethic" - JOHN W. MURPHY, JOHN T. PARDECK
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 15, No. 1 (March 1988),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 15
, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol15/iss1/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.