Table of Contents
- PROFITS, WELFARE, AND CLASS POSITION: 1965-1984 - Marcus D. Pohlmann
- BEHAVIORAL IMPACTS OF THE FEAR OF AIDS: A SOCIOLOGICAL MODEL - Raghu N. Singh, N. Prabha Unnithan, and James D. Jones
- STRATEGIC PLANNING IN HUMAN SERVICE AGENCIES - Stephen A. Webster and Mary Wylie
- CHALLENGING THE PROPOSED DEREGULATION OF P.L. 94-142: A CASE STUDY OF CITIZEN ADVOCACY - James G. McCullagh
- MENTAL HEALTH TREATMENT REFUSAL IN CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTIONS: A SOCIOLOGICAL AND LEGAL ANALYSIS - Rudolph Alexander, Jr.
- "OUR TOWN": A CASE STUDY OF IDEOLOGY AND THE PRIVATE WELFARE SECTOR - William M. Epstein
- RECISIONS, ORGANIZATIONAL CONDITIONS AND JOB SATISFACTION AMONG BLACK AND WHITE HUMAN SERVICE WORKERS: A RESEARCH NOTE - R. L. McNeely
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 15, No. 3 (September 1988),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 15
, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol15/iss3/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.