TABLE OF CONTENTS
- THEORY AND THE GENERATION AND SUBVERSION OF KNOWLEDGE - Dennis Saleebey
- BEYOND AN UNDERCLASS: AN ESSAY ON UP-FRONT POLITICS - Paula L. Dressel and Jeff Porterfield
- RACE, GENDER, OCCUPATIONAL STATUS, AND INCOME IN COUNTY HUMAN SERVICE EMPLOYMENT - R.L. McNeely, Jerome L. Blakemore, and Robert 0. Washington
- FROM WELFARE TO WORK: DOES IT MAKE SENSE? - Ann E. Kerlin
- CHILD SUPPORT SERVICES AND NON-WELFARE FAMILIES - Kimberly A. Folse
- FOCUS GROUPS, PROGRAM EVALUATION, AND THE POOR - Robert S. Magill
- INTERNATIONAL MIGRANTS OR WELFARE CLIENTS: THE SELECTION OF A MASTER STATUS FOR INDOCHINESE REFUGEES BY AMERICAN VOLUNTARY AGENCIES - Jeremy Hein
- EMPIRICAL STUDIES ON FOSTER CARE: REVIEW AND ASSESSMENT - Susan Horan, Ph.D., Gay Kang, Murray Levine, Ph.D., Professor, Caroline Duax, M.S.W., Barbara Luntz and Carolyn Tasa, Ph.D.
- SOCIAL SUPPORT NETWORKS OF GAY MEN - Raymond M. Berger and David Mallon
- STRUCTURING SUPPORT FOR VOLUNTEER COMMITMENT: AN AIDS SERVICES PROGRAM STUDY - Taryn Lindhorst and Ronald Mancoske
- THE WELFARE RESERVATION: A WORST CASE SCENARIO FOR A FEDERAL ROLE IN HOMELESS ASSISTANCE - Joseph M. Conforti
- Poverty amidst affluence: Britain and the United States, Vic George and Irving Howards, Aldershot, England, Edward Elgar Publishers, 1991, Reviewed by James Midgley
- Separate societies: Poverty and inequality in American cities. William W. Goldsmith and Edward J. Blakely, Philadelphia, Temple University Press, 1992, Reviewed by James Midgley
- The new politics of poverty: The non-working poor in America Lawrence M. Mead, New York, Basic Books, 1992, Reviewed by James Midgley
- The End of Equality. Mickey Kaus. New York: Basic Books, 1992, Reviewed by David Stoesz
- The Moral Construction of Poverty: Welfare Reform in America. Joel F. handler and Yeheskel Hasenfeld Newbury Park: Sage Publications, 1991, Reviewed by Howard Jacob Karger
- The Dispossessed: American Underclasses from the Civil War to the Present. Jacqueline Jones, New York: Basic Books, 1992, Reviewed by Henry J. D'Souza. 213
- Poor Women and Their Families: Hard Working Charity Cases. Beverly Stadum, Albany, New York, State University of New York Press, 1992, Reviewed by Leslie Leighninger
- From Middle Income to Poor: Downward mobility Among Displaced Steelworkers. Allisojn Zippay, New York, Praeger, 1992, Reviewed by Joel Blau
- Human Development Report 1992. United National Development Program, New York, Oxford University Press, 1992. 219
- The Impact of Tax Legislation on Corporate Income Security Planning for Retirees. Ruth Ylvisaker Winger. New York, Garland Publishing Inc., 1992. 219
- The Poverty Debate: Politics and the Poor in America. C. Emory Burton, Westport, CT: Greenwood Press, 1992. 220
- Inequality Examined. Amartya Sen. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 1992. 220
- The Political Economy of Poverty, Equity and Growth: Sri Lanka and Malaysia. Henry J. Bruton. New York, Oxford University Press, 1992. 221
- The Political Economy of Basic Needs. Bruce E. Moon. New York: Cornell University Press, 1992. 221
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 20, No. 1 (March 1993),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 20:
1, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol20/iss1/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.