- Achieving Power: Practice and Policy in Social Welfare. Stuart Rees, Reviewed By: James Midgley, Louisiana State University
- Models for Change in Social Group Work. M. Fatout, Reviewed By: Richard J. Estes, University of Pennsylvania
- Cultural Diversity and Social Work Practice. Dianne F. Harrison, John S. Wodarski, and Bruce A. Thyer, Reviewed By: Dorcas D. Bowles, Louisiana State University
- Controversial Issues in Social Work. Eileen Gambrill & Robert Pruger, Reviewed By: Ram A. Cnaan, University of Pennsylvania
- Social Work and Social Order: The Settlement Movement in Two Industrial Cities, 1889-1930. Ruth Hutchinson Crocker, Reviewed By: Howard Jacob Karger, Louisiana State University
- The Moral Purposes of Social Work. P. Nelson Reid & Philip R. Popple, Reviewed By: Edward R. Canada, University of Kansas
- The Computerization of Human Service Agencies. J.W. Murphy and J.T. Pardeck, Reviewed By: Thomas Edward Smith, Florida State University
- Affecting Change: Social Workers in the Political Arena. Karen S. Haynes & James Mickelson, Reviewed By: Harris Chaiklin, University of Maryland
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 20:
2, Article 10.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol20/iss2/10
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.