TABLE OF CONTENTS
- DEMOGRAPHIC DIFFERENCES BETWEEN SHELTERED HOMELESS FAMILIES AND HOUSED POOR FAMILIES: IMPLICATIONS FOR POLICY AND PRACTICE - Alice K. Johnson, Kay Young McChesney, Cynthia J. Rocha, and William H. Butterfield
- THE PROBLEMATICS OF REPRESENTATION IN COMMUNITY MEDIATION HEARINGS: IMPLICATIONS FOR MEDIATION PRACTICE - Angela Garcia
- BETWEEN FAMILY OBLIGATION AND SOCIAL CARE-THE SIGNIFICANCE OF INSTITUTIONAL CARE FOR THE ELDERLY IN JAPAN - Raija Hashimoto and Mutsuko Takahashi
- AMERASIAN REFUGEES: SOCIAL CHARACTERISTICS, SERVICE NEEDS, AND MENTAL HEALTH - Hisashi Hirayama and Muammer Cetingok
- FROM WELFARE STATE TO SOCIAL COMPACTS: WELFARE TRANSFORMATION IN POLAND - David Stoesz and Mark W. Lusk
- MAXIMIZING CREDIBILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY IN QUALITATIVE DATA COLLECTION AND DATA ANALYSIS: A SOCIAL WORK RESEARCH CASE EXAMPLE - Sandra K. Beeman
- A STUDY OF REASONS FOR NON-PAYMENT OF CHILD SUPPORT BY NON CUSTODIAL PARENTS - Sumati N. Dubey
- PUBLIC SPENDING ON INCOME-TESTED SOCIAL WELFARE PROGRAMS FOR INVESTMENT AND CONSUMPTION PURPOSES - Martha N. Ozawa
- New Perspectives on the Northern Ireland Conflict. Adrian Guelke (Ed.). Reviewed by John F. Jones, University of Denver. 147
- Research on the African-American Family: A Holistic Perspective. Robert B. Hill. Reviewed by Dorcas D. Bowles, University of Texas at Arlington.
- Sociology and the Race Problem: Failure of a Perspective. James B. McKee. Reviewed by Charles Jaret, Georgia State University.
- The Color of Welfare: How Racism Undermined the War on Poverty. Jill Quadagno. Reviewed by James Midgley, Louisiana State University.
- The Scar of Race. Paul M. Sniderman and Thomas Piazza. Reviewed by Barbara W. White, University of Texas at Austin.
- Equal Employment Opportunity: Labor Market Discrimination and Public Policy. Paul Burstein (Ed.).
- Multicultural Clients: A Professional Handbook for Health Care Providers and Social Workers. Sybil M. Lassiter.
- Color, Culture, Civilization: Race and Minority Issues in American Society. Stanford M. Lyman.
- Race and Culture: A World View. Thomas Sowell.
- Negotiators of Change: Historical Perspectives on Native American Women. Nancy Shoemaker. Experiencing and Counseling Multicultural and Diverse Populations. Nicholas A. Vacc, Susan B. De Vaney and Joe Wittmer (Eds.).
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 22, No. 4 (December 1995),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 22:
4, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol22/iss4/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.