TABLE OF CONTENTS
- CIVIL RIGHTS AND ASIAN AMERICANS - Gerson David and Jan Lin
- POVERTY AMONG ASIAN AMERICANS: THEORIES AND APPROACHES - Surjit Singh Dhooper
- FAMILY FUNCTIONING AND PSYCHOLOGICAL WELL-BEING IN VIETNAMESE ADOLESCENTS - Quang Duong Tran and Cheryl A. Richey
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IN THE KOREAN IMMIGRANT FAMILY - Siyon Rhee
- ASIAN-AMERICAN ELDERLY: A REVIEW OF THE QUALITY OF LIFE AND SOCIAL SERVICE NEEDS - Mizanur R. Miah and Dean R. Kahler
- ASIAN-AMERICAN WOMEN: AN UNDERSTUDIED MINORITY - Lina Y. S. Fong
- NOTES TOWARD A THEORY OF SECONDARY INTEGRATION: APORIAS OF A LOST PARADIGM - Brij Mohan
- ASIAN AMERICAN EXPERIENCES: A VIEW FROM THE OTHER SIDE - Pill Jay Cho
- Individual and Social Responisbility: Child Care, Education, Medical Care and Long Term Care in America. Victor R. Fuchs (Ed.). Reviewed by Ram A. Cnaan, University of Pennsylvania and Femida Hany, York University.
- Readings in American Health Care: Current Issues in Socio-Historical Perspective. William G. Rothstein (Ed.). Reviewed by Terri Combs-Orme, University of Tennessee.
- A Kingdom on Earth: Anglo-American Social Christianity 1880-1940. Paul T. Phillips. Reviewed by James Leiby, University of California, Berkeley.
- Faces of Poverty: Portraits of Women and Children on Welfare. Jill Duerr Berrick. Reviewed by Tracey Mabrey, Western Michigan University.
- Inequality in Old Age. John A. Vincent. Reviewed by Martin Tracy, Southern Illinois University.
- Securing Employer-based Pensions: An International Perspective. Zvi Bodie, Olivia S. Mitchell and John A. Turner.
- Approaches to the Welfare State. Pranab Chatterjee.
- The Economic Impact of the Welfare State and Social Wage: The British Experience. Rafat Fazeli.
- Community Builders: A Tale of Neighborhood Mobilization in Two Cities. Gordana Rabrenovic.
- Turning Points in Social Security: From Cruel Hoax to Sacred Entitlement. Sheryl R. Tynes.
- Corresponding Authors
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 24, No. 1 (March 1997),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 24:
1, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol24/iss1/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.