TABLE OF CONTENTS
- INDOCHINESE MENTAL HEALTH IN NORTH AMERICA: MEASURES, STATUS, AND TREATMENTS - Thanh V. Tran and Donna L. Ferullo
- AN AFROCENTRIC PERSPECTIVE ON SOCIAL WELFARE PHILOSOPHY AND POLICY - Jerome H. Schiele
- TOWARD A SOCIOCULTURAL CONTEXT FOR UNDERSTANDING VIOLENCE AND DISRUPTION IN BLACK URBAN SCHOOLS AND COMMUNITIES - Linwood H. Cousins
- RECONSTRUCTING SEX OFFENDERS AS MENTALLY ILL: A LABELING EXPLANATION - Rudolph Alexander, Jr.
- PERSONAL NARRATIVE AND THE SOCIAL RECONSTRUCTION OF THE LIVES OF FORMER PSYCHIATRIC PATIENTS - Robin M. Gilmartin
- ETHICS IN FIELD EDUCATION: PROMISE, PRETENSION, OR PRACTICE? - Gary Mathews, Susan Weinger, and Marion Wijnberg
- THE CASE FOR PERMANENT FOSTER CARE - Judy Fenster
- WELFARE PLASTIC: THE TRANSFORMATION OF PUBLIC ASSISTANCE IN THE ELECTRONIC AGE - Mark Peyrot, William L. Harris, L. Mickey Fenzel, and John Burbridge
- FOSTER PARENT DEMOGRAPHICS: A RESEARCH NOTE - Kathleen M. Kirby
- DEGREED AND NONDEGREED LICENSED CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKERS: AN EXPLORATORY STUDY - John T. Pardeck, Woo Sik Chung, and John W. Murphy
- Clinical Social Work: Definition, Practice and Vision. Rachelle A. Dorfman. Reviewed by Cynthia Franklin, University of Texas, Austin.
- The Politics of Child Abuse in America. Lela B. Costin, Howard Jacob Karger and David Stoesz. Reviewed by Jill Duerr-Berrick, University of California, Berkeley.
- Spirituality in Social Work Practice. Ronald K. Bullis. Reviewed by Lolita Perkins, Louisiana State University.
- Children in Groups: A Social Work Perspective. Marian Fatout. Reviewed by Charles Garvin, University of Michigan.
- Measuring the Performance of Human Service Programs. Lawrence L. Martin and Peter M. Kettner. Reviewed by Shana Schuyten, Louisiana State University.
- Under Attack: Fighting Back: Women and Welfare in the United States. Mimi Abramovitz.
- European Welfare Policy: Squaring the Circle. Vic George and Peter Taylor-Gooby (Eds.).
- Who We Are: A Second Look. Margaret Gibelman and Philip H. Schervish.
- Miles to Go: A Personal History of Social Policy. Daniel Patrick Moynihan.
- Building America: The Democratic Promise of Public Work. Harry C. Boyte and Nancy N. Kari.
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 24, No. 2 (June 1997),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 24
, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol24/iss2/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.