TABLE OF CONTENTS
- HATE CRIME LAWS AND SEXUAL ORIENTATION - Elizabeth P. Cramer
- AMERICANIZATION AND CULTURAL PRESERVATION IN SEATTLE'S SETTLEMENT HOUSE: A JEWISH ADAPTATION OF THE ANGLO-AMERICAN MODEL OF SETTLEMENT WORK - Alissa Schwartz
- WOMAN BATTERING AND WELFARE REFORM: THE VIEW FROM A WELFARE-TO-WORK PROGRAM - Lisa D. Brush
- A COMMENTARY: WHY CIVIL COMMITMENT LAWS DON'T WORK THE WAY THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO - Philip D. Arben
- "HE'S NOT MR. RIGHT, HE'S MORE LIKE MR. NOW": PATRIFOCAL AND MATRIFOCAL DISCOURSES AMONG HOMELESS MOTHERS IN KENTUCKY - Joanna M. Badagliacco
- THE PLACE OF HISTORICAL RESEARCH IN SOCIAL WORK - Robert Fisher & Phillip Dybicz
- A PATH ANALYSIS OF THE EFFECT OF WELFARE ON INFANT MORTALITY - Michael A. Lewis
- IN THE SERVICE OF MARKET SOCIALISM: THE QUEST FOR A WELFARE MODEL IN CHINA - Bong-ho Mok & Jitong Liu
- IMPLEMENTATION PROBLEMS IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF URBAN COMMUNITY SERVICES IN THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA: THE CASE OF BEIJING - Agnas K.C. Yeung, Kwok Kin Fung & Kim Ming Lee
- Paradigms of Clinical Social Work, Volume 2. Rachel Dorfman (ED). Reviewed by Cynthia Franklin, University of Texas, Austin.
- Clinical and Practice Issues in Adoption: Bridging the Gap Between Adoptees Placed as Infants and as Older Children. Victor Groza and Karen F Rosenberg (Eds.). Reviewed by Richard P. Barth, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
- Social Work in Rural Communities. Leon H. Ginsberg (Ed.). Reviewed by Marie D. Hoff, Boise State University.
- Social Work with Children and their Families: Pragmatic Foundations. Christopher G. Petr. Reviewed by Dorinda N. Noble, Louisiana State University.
- Overcoming Welfare: Expecting More from the Poor and From Ourselves. James L. Payne. Reviewed by James Midgley, University of California at Berkeley.
- Social Work After the Americans with Disabilities Act: New Challenges and Opportunities for Social Service Professionals. John T. Pardeck.
- Contemporary Issues in Social Work: Western Europe. Steven Shardlow and Malcolm Payne (Eds.).
- Theorizing Welfare: Enlightenment and Modern Society. Martin O'Brein and Sue Penna.
- Social Work Practice in Nontraditional Urban Settings. Melvin Delgado.
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 26, No. 3 (September 1999),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 26
, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol26/iss3/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.