TABLE OF CONTENTS
- SECOND-GENERATION PARENTHOOD: A PANEL STUDY OF GRANDMOTHER AND GRANDCHILD CORESIDENCY AMONG LOW-INCOME FAMILIES, 1967-1992 - Richard K. Caputo
- MAKING A DIFFERENCE: HUMAN SERVICE INTEREST GROUP INFLUENCE ON SOCIAL WELFARE PROGRAM REGULATIONS - Richard Hoefer
- THE DISCOURSE OF DENIGRATION AND THE CREATION OF OTHER - Joshua Miller & Gerald Schamess
- PATHWAYS TO PRISON: LIFE HISTORIES OF FORMER CLIENTS OF THE CHILD WELFARE AND JUVENILE JUSTICE SYSTEMS - Stephen A. Kapp
- RACE, CLASS, AND SUPPORT FOR EGALITARIAN STATISM AMONG THE AFRICAN AMERICAN MIDDLE CLASS - George Wilson
- URBAN VIOLENCE AMONG AFRICAN AMERICAN MALES: INTEGRATING FAMILY, NEIGHBORHOOD, AND PEER PERSPECTIVES - M. Daniel Bennett, Jr. and Mark W. Fraser
- FACTORS ENCOURAGING THE GROWTH OF SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITIES: A JAMAICAN CASE STUDY - Eleanor Wint
- THE POTENTIAL IMPACT OF GENDER ROLE SOCIALIZATION ON WELFARE POLICY FORMATION - Magalene Harris Taylor
- GRANDMA'S BABIES: THE PROBLEM OF WELFARE ELIGIBILITY FOR CHILDREN RAISED BY RELATIVES - Rebecca L. Hegar & Maria Scannapieco
- Handbook of Social Policy. James Midgley, Martin B. Tracy and Michelle Livermore (Eds.). Reviewed by Shanti Khinduka, Washington University in St. Louis. World's Apart: Why Poverty Persists in Rural America. Cynthia Duncan. Reviewed by William Rainford, University of California, Berkely.
- Managing to Make it: Urban Famlies and Adolescent Success. Frank Furstenberg Jr., Thomas D. Cook, Jacquelynne Eccles, Glen H. Elder Jr., and Arnold Sameroff. Reviewed by Deborah Page-Adams, University of Kansas.
- Disposable People: New Slavery in the Global Economy. Kevin Bales. Reviewed by Jo Beall,London School of Economics.
- Healing Communities in Conflict: International Assistance in Complex Emergencies. Kimberly A. Maynard. Reviewed by Nancy Farwell, University of Washington.
- Doing Justice: Liberalism, Group Constructs and Individual Realities. Leroy H. Pelton. Reviewed by Pranab Chatterjee, Case Western Reserve University.
- The Strengths of African American Families: 25 Years Later. Robert B. Hill.
- Moving the Mountain: The Women's Movement in America Since 1960. Flora Davis.
- Lives on the Line: American Families and the Struggle to Make Ends Meet. Martha Shirk, Neil G. Bennett and J. Lawrence Aber.
- Social Policy in a Changing Society. Maurice Mullard and Paul Spicker.
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 27, No. 3 (September 2000),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 27
, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol27/iss3/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.