TABLE OF CONTENTS
- A COMMUNITARIAN CRITIQUE OF THE CHILD PROTECTIVE SYSTEM - Toni Terling-Watt
- ESTIMATING POVERTY RATES IN A METROPOLIS: THE EXAMPLE OF LOS ANGELES/LONG BEACH - Robert G. Mogull
- JOB STABILITY AND WAGE PROGRESSION PATTERNS AMONG EARLY TANF LEAVERS - Steven G. Anderson, Anthony P. Halter, George Julnes, and Richard Schuldt
- WELFARE REFORM: A SOCIAL WORK PERSPECTIVE FOR ASSESSING SUCCESS - Dennis D. Long
- THE IMPACT OF ECONOMIC STRUCTURAL ADJUSTMENT PROGRAMS [ESAPs] ON WOMEN AND CHILDREN: IMPLICATIONS FOR SOCIAL WELFARE IN ZIMBABWE - Saliwe M. Kawewe and Robert Dibie
- THE HIGHER EDUCATION OPTION FOR POOR WOMEN WITH CHILDREN - Shanta Pandey, Min Zhan, Susan Neely-Barnes and Natasha Menon
- A DESCRIPTIVE ANALYSIS OF SKIN COLOR BIAS IN PUERTO RICO: ECOLOGICAL APPLICATIONS TO PRACTICE - Ronald E. Hall
- IS WELFARE REFORM WORKING? A STUDY OF THE EFFECTS OF SANCTIONS ON FAMILIES RECEIVING TEMPORARY ASSISTANCE TO NEEDY FAMILIES - Taryn Lindhorst, Ronald J. Mancoske and Alice Abel Kemp
- Group Work with Children and Adolescents: Prevention and Intervention in School and Community Systems. Steven R. Rose. Reviewed by Bart Grossman.
- The Social Edges of Psychoanalysis. Neil J. Smelser. Reviewed by Daniel Coleman.
- Reading Foucalt for Social Work. Adrienne Chambon, Allan Irving and Laura Epstein (Eds.). Reviewed by Emilia E. Martinez-Brawely.
- Social Work with Lesbians, Gays and Bisexuals: A Strengths Perspective. Katherine van Wormer, Joel Wells and Mary Boes. Reviewed by Ronald J. Mancoske.
- Counseling and the Therapeutic State. James J. Chriss (Ed.). Reviewed by Daniel Harkness.
- Kidnapped: Child Abduction in America. Paula S. Fass.
- Adoption and Financial Assistance: Tools for Navigating the Bureaucracy. Rita Laws and Tim O'Hanlon.
- Taking Stock: American Government in the Twentieth Century. Morton Keller and R. Shep Melnick (Eds.).
- Policing Urban Poverty. Chris Crowther.
- True Security: Rethinking American Social Insurance. Michael J. Graetz and Jerry L. Mashaw.
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 24, No. 4 (December 2000),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 27
, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol27/iss4/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.