TABLE OF CONTENTS
- DEFINING HUMAN SERVICES - Chaim Zins
- SOCIAL WORK AND LABOR: A LOOK AT THE NORTH AMERICAN AGREEMENT ON LABOR COOPERATION - Constance Phelps
- CRIME RATES AND CONFIDENCE IN THE POLICE: AMERICA'S CHANGING ATTITUTES TOWARD CRIME AND POLICY, 1972-1999 - Georgia Ackerman, Bobbie Anderson, Scott Jensen, Randy Ludwig, Darrel Montero, Nicole Plante, and Vince Yanez
- THE EFFECTIVENESS AND ENFORCEMENT OF A TEEN CURFEW LAW - Richard D. Sutphen and Janet Ford
- THE INTERGENERATIONAL TRANSMISSION OF GRANDMOTHER-GRANDCHILD CO-RESIDENCY - Richard K. Caputo
- THE TRANSFORMATION OF RUSSIAN SOCIAL POLICY IN THE TRANSITION TOWARD A MARKET ECONOMY - Isabel Pla Julian
- NEIGHBOR'S KNOWLEDGE AND REACTION TO SUSPECTED CHILD ABUSE IN AN URBAN SETTING - Gary Paquin, John Schafer and Adam Carle
- RESIDENTIAL MOBILITY AND YOUTH WELL-BEING: RESEARCH, POLICY AND PRACTICE ISSUES - Edward Scanlon and Kevin Devine
- THE FINANCIAL VULNERABILITY OF PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES: ASSESSING POVERTY RISKS - Andrew I. Batavia and Richard Beaulaurier
- Social Security for the Excluded Majority. Wouter van Ginneken (Ed.). Reviewed by Mizanur Miah, Southern Illinois University at Carbondale.
- Adolescents After Divorce. Christy M. Buchanan, Eleonor E. Maccoby and Sanford M. Dornbusch. Reviewed by Dorinda Noble, Louisiana State University.
- Independent Practice for the Mental Health Professional: Growing a Private Practice for the 21st Century. Ralph H. Earle and Dorothy J. Barnes. Reviewed by Rafael Herrera, University of California at Berkeley.
- Addictions and Native Americans. Lawrence Armand French. Reviewed by Michael Gorman, San Jose State University.
- Medicare Reform: Issues and Answers. Andrew J. Rettenmaier and Thomas R. Saving (Eds.). Reviewed by Deborah Schild Wilkinson, University of Michigan.
- Changing Politics of Canadian Social Policy. James R. Rice and Michael J. Prince.
- Poverty and Social Assistance in Transition Countries. Jeanine Braithwaite, Christiaan Grootaert and Branko Milanovic.
- What's Love Got to Do With it?: A Critical Look at American Charity. David Wagner.
- The Newer Deal: Social Work and Religion in Partnership. Raam A. Chaan with Robert J. Wineburg and Stephanie C. Boddie.
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 28, No. 1 (March 2001),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 28
, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol28/iss1/1