TABLE OF CONTENTS
- DIFFERENT TYPES OF WELFARE STATES? A METHODOLOGICAL DECONSTRUCTION OF
- COMPARATIVE RESEARCH - Rebecca A. Van Voorhis
- FROM SOCIAL WORK TO HUMAN SERVICES - David Stoesz
- "FOR THEIR OWN GOOD?": SEX WORK, SOCIAL CONTROL, AND SOCIAL WORKERS, A HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE - Sephanie Wahab
- EXPLORATORY RESEARCH IN PUBLIC SOCIAL SERVICE AGENCIES: AS ASSESSMENT OF DISSEMINATION AND UTILIZATION - Teresa Dal Santo, Sheryl Goldberg, Pamela Choice, and Michael J. Austin
- HEALTH SERVICES SOCIAL WORKERS' ACTIVITIES WITH PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES: PREDICTERS OF COMMUNITY PRACTICE - Richard L. Beaulaurier
- OPEN FOR BUSINESS: EXPLORING THE LIFE STAGES OF TWO CANADIAN STREET YOUTH SHELTERS - Jeff Karabanow
- ASSETS AND NEIGHBORING: AN EXPLORATION INTO HOUSEHOLD ASSETS AND EFFORTS TO BE A GOOD NEIGHBOR - Tim Reutebuch
- NOT IN MY SOCIAL WORLD: A CULTURAL ANALYSIS OF MEDIA REPRESENTATIONS, CONTESTED SPACES, AND SYMPATHY FOR THE HOMELESS - James A. Forte
- Love's Revolution: Interracial Marriage. Maria P. Root. Reviewed by Dianne Rush Woods.
- Preserving Privilege: California Politics, Propositions, and People of Color. Jewelle Taylor Gibbs and Teiahsha Bankhead. Reviewed by Devon Brooks.
- Balancing Family-Centered Services and Child Well-Being: Exploring Issues in Policy, Practice, Theory, and Research. Elaine Walton, Patricia Sandau-Beckler and Marc Mannes (Eds.). Reviewed by Sherrill J. Clark.
- Children, Family and the State: Decision-making and Child Participation. Nigel Thomas. Reviewed by Eileen Munro.
- HIV, AIDS, and the Law. Donald T. Dickson. Reviewed by Ronald J. Mancoske.
- Consumption and Social Welfare: Living Standards and Their Distribution in the United States. Daniel T. Slesnick. Reviewed by Sondra G. Beverly.
- The Road not Taken: A History of Radical Social Work in the United States. Michael Reisch and Janice Andrews
- Welfare Reform: Failures and Remedies. Alvin L. Schorr
- Evaluating Welfare Reform in an Era of Transition. Robert A. Moffitt and Michele Ver Ploeg (Eds.).
- The Principles of Social Policy. Robert E Drake, and Welfare Theory: An Introduction. Tony Fitzpatrick.
- The New Poverty Studies: The Ethnography of Power, Politics and Impoverished People in the United States. Judith Goode and Jeff Maskovsky (Eds.).
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 29, No. 4 (December 2002),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 29:
4, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol29/iss4/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.