TABLE OF CONTENTS
- GLOBALIZATION, PRECARIOUS WORK, AND THE FOOD BANK - Ernie S. Lightman, Andrew Mitchell and Dean Herd
- FAMILY FOSTER CARE FOR ABANDONED CHILDREN IN EGYPT - Hamido A. Megahead
- POTENTIAL IMPACT OF EITC ADJUSTMENTS ON FINANCIAL SELF-SUFFICIENCY AMONG LOW INCOME FAMILIES: A SIMULATION MODEL - Younghee Lim and Catherine Lemieux
- TRANSFORMING CAREGIVING: AFRICAN AMERICAN CUSTODIAL GRANDMOTHERS AND THE CHILD WELFARE SYSTEM - S. Yvette Murphy, Andrea G. Hunter and Deborah J. Johnson
- DOCUMENTARY PHOTOGRAPHY IN AMERICAN SOCIAL WELFARE HISTORY: 1897-1943 - Peter Szto
- USING SOCIAL CONSTRUCTION THEORY AS A FOUNDATION FOR MACRO-LEVEL INTERVENTIONS IN COMMUNITIES IMPACTED BY HIV AND ADDICTIONS - David Allen Patterson and Robert H. Keefe
- RISK AND PROTECTWE FACTORS OF MICRONESIAN YOUTH IN HAWAI'I: AN EXPLORATORY STUDY - Scott K. Okamoto, David T. Mayeda, Mari Ushiroda, Davis Rehuher, Tui Lauilefue and Ophelia Ongalibang
- Working Mothers and the Welfare State: Religion and the Politics of Work-Family Policies in Western Europe and the United States. Kimberly J. Morgan. Reviewed by Katherine Van Wormer.
- Good Kids from Bad Neighborhoods: Successful Development in Social Context. Delbert S. Elliott, Scott Menard, Bruce Rankin, Amanda Elliott, William Julius Wilson and David Huizinga. Reviewed by Stephanie Cosner Berzin.
- Polarized America: The Dance of Ideology and Unequal Riches. Nolan McCarty, Keith T. Poole and Howard Rosenthal. Reviewed by Joel Blau.
- Biomedicalization of Alcohol Studies: Ideological Shifts and Institutional Challenges. Lorraine T. Midanik. Reviewed by E. Michael Gorman.
- California: America's High Stakes Experiment. Peter Schrag. Reviewed by Bart Grossman.
- Case Study Research: Principles and Practices. John Gerring. Reviewed by Edward Cohen.
- Long Range Public Investment: The Forgotten Legacy of the New Deal. Robert D. Leighninger. Reviewed by James Midgley.
- Social Work with Latinos: A Cultural Assets Paradigm. Melvin Delgado. Reviewed by Barbara J. Robles.
- Restructuring Family Policies: Convergences and Divergences. Maureen Baker.
- Jobs Aren't Enough: Towards a New Economic Mobility for Low-Income Families. Roberta Rehner Iverson and Annie Laurie Armstrong.
- The Other Philadelphia Story: How Local Congregations Support Quality of Life in Urban America. Ram A. Cnaan with Stephanie C. Boddie, Charlene C. McGrew and Jennifer Kang.
- When Welfare Disappears: The Case for Economic Human Rights. Kenneth J. Neubeck.
- The State after Statism: New State Activities in the Age of Liberalization. Jonah D. Levy, Editor.
- Contesting Communities: The Transformation of Workplace Charity. Emily Barman.
- Child Soldiers: From Violence to Protection. Michael Wessells.
- Health and Work Productivity: Making the Business Case for Quality Health Care. Ronald C. Kessler and Paul E. Stang, Editors.
- Paradigm Wars: Indigenous Peoples' Resistance to Globalization. Jerry Mander and Victoria Tauli Corpuz, Editors
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 35, No. 2 (June 2008),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 35
, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol35/iss2/1