TABLE OF CONTENTS
- DATING VIOLENCE POLICY: MAKING THE GRADE - Richard Hoefer, Beverly Black, and Mashooq Salehin
- EXPLICATING THE SOCIAL MECHANISMS LINKING ALCOHOL USE BEHAVIORS AND ECOLOGY TO CHILD MALTREATMENT - Bridget Freisthler and Megan R. Holmes PRIVATE PENSION PROTECTIONS SINCE ERISA: THE EXPANDED ROLE OF THE INDIVIDUAL - Karen A. Zurlo
- RECONCILIATION IN A COMMUNITY-BASED RESTORATIVE JUSTICE INTERVENTION - David K. Androff
- "WHERE ARE MY RIGHTS?" COMPROMISED CITIZENSHIP IN MIXED-STATUS MARRIAGE: A RESEARCH NOTE - April M. Schueths
- FEAR VS. FACTS: EXAMINING THE ECONOMIC IMPACT OF UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS IN THE U.S. - David Becerra, David K. Androff, Cecilia Ayón, and Jason T. Castillo
- PERCEIVED NEIGHBORHOOD SAFETY AND PSYCHOLOGICAL DISTRESS: EXPLORING PROTECTIVE FACTORS - Jaime Booth, Stephanie L. Ayers, and Flavio F. Marsiglia
- SOCIAL TIES, SOCIAL SUPPORT, AND COLLECTIVE EFFICACY AMONG FAMILIES FROM PUBLIC HOUSING IN CHICAGO AND BALTIMORE - Rebecca Joyce Kissane and Susan Clampet-Lundquist
- Public Mental Health. William W. Eaton, Ed. Reviewed by David Mechanic.
- Casino Women: Courage in Unexpected Places. Susan Chandler and Jill B. Jones. Reviewed by Jennifer Zelnick
- Racial Beachhead: Diversity and Democracy in a Military Town. Carol Lynn McKibben. Reviewed by Laura S. Abrams.
- Great American City: Chicago and the Enduring Neighborhood Effect. Robert Sampson. Reviewed by Gwendolyn Y. Purifoye.
- Prisoner Reentry at Work: Adding Business to the Mix. Melvin Delgado. Reviewed by Marguerite G. Rosenthal.
INDEX OF VOLUME XXXIX, 2012.
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 39, No. 4 (December 2012),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 39
, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol39/iss4/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.