TABLE OF CONTENTS
- A HALF-CENTURY OF CALIFORNIA POVERTY - Robert G. Mogull
- THE POTENTIAL OF YOUTH SAVINGS ACCOUNTS IN THREE EAST AFRICAN COUNTRIES: KENYA, TANZANIA, AND UGANDA - Njeri Kagotho, Proscovia Nabunya, Fred Ssewamala, and Vilma Ilic
- THE MASARYKS OF CZECHOSLOVAKIA: CONTRIBUTIONS IN SOCIOLOGY, SOCIAL WELFARE AND POLITICS - Rebecca L. Hegar
- SWEDEN'S PARENTAL LEAVE INSURANCE: A POLICY ANALYSIS OF STRATEGIES TO INCREASE GENDER EQUALITY - Juliana Carlson
- REMARITAL CHANCES, CHOICES, AND ECONOMIC CONSEQUENCES: ISSUES OF SOCIAL AND PERSONAL WELFARE - Kevin Shafer and Todd M. Jensen
- BLACK WOMEN IN THE "BLACK METROPOLIS" OF THE EARLY TWENTIETH CENTURY: THE CASE OF PROFESSIONAL OCCUPATIONS - Robert L. Boyd
- SPECIALISTS, GENERALISTS, AND POLICY ADVOCACY BY CHARITABLE NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS - Heather MacIndoe and Ryan Whalen
- THE "L" WORD: NONPROFITS, LANGUAGE AND LOBBYING Jocelyn D. Taliaferro and Nicole Ruggiano
- Making Care Count: A Century of Gender, Race, and Paid Care Work. Mignon Duffy. Reviewed by Jennifer R. Zelnick.
- For Love and Money: Care Provision in the United States. Nancy Folbre (Ed.). Reviewed by Jill B. Jones.
- Striving to Save: Creating Policies for Financial Security of Low-Income Families. Margaret Sherrard Sherraden & Amanda Moor McBride, with Sondra G. Beverly. Reviewed by Carol B. Stack.
- Stayin' Alive: The 1970s and the Last Days of the Working Class. Jefferson Cowie. Reviewed by Robert Forrant.
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 40, No. 2 (June 2013),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 40:
2, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol40/iss2/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.