Table of Contents
- SUCCESSFUL APPROACHES TO ENDING FEMALE GENITAL CUTTING - Kay Young McChesney
- THE 47 PERCENT: U.S. TRENDS IN INCOME MAINTENANCE AND MEDICAID SPENDING, 1990-2011- Elgin Mannion and Gordon C. Chang
- UNDERSTANDING FRINGE ECONOMIC BEHAVIOR: A BOURDIEUSIAN-INFORMED META-ETHNOGRAPHY - Peter A. Kindle and Mary A. Caplan
- TACTICAL DECISION-MAKING: COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS DESCRIBE ETHICAL CONSIDERATIONS IN SOCIAL ACTION CAMPAIGNS - Donna Hardina, Mathew Ari Jendian, and Catherine Garoupa White
- RELIEVING HUMAN SUFFERING: COMPASSION IN SOCIAL POLICY - Mary Elizabeth Collins, Sarah Garlington, and Kate Cooney
- SELF-EMPLOYMENT AND PUBLIC EMERGENCY WORK IN URBAN LABOR MARKETS DURING THE GREAT DEPRESSION: THE CASE OF INDUSTRIAL CITIES - Robert L. Boyd
- DIFFERENCES IN EXPERIENCES OF RACIAL AND ETHNIC MICROAGGRESSION AMONG ASIAN, LATINO/HISPANIC, BLACK, AND WHITE YOUNG ADULTS - Shandra Forrest-Bank and Jeffrey M. Jenson
- HEALTH STATUS, MEDICARE PART D ENROLLMENT, AND PRESCRIPTION DRUG USE AMONG OLDER ADULTS - Jin Kim
Social Development Theory & Practice. James Midgley. Reviewed by Lynne M. Healy
Social Protection, Economic Growth and Social Change: Goals, Issues and Trajectories in China, India, Brazil and South Africa. James Midgley and David Piachaud (Eds.). Reviewed by Tanusha Raniga
Social Justice in Clinical Practice: A Liberation Health Framework for Social Work. Dawn Belkin Martinez and Ann Fleck-Henderson (Eds.). Reviewed by Nancy Feldman
Youth Work: An Institutional Ethnography of Youth Homelessness. Naomi Nichols. Reviewed by Melinda McCormick
Creating Positive Systems of Child and Family Welfare: Congruence with the Everyday Lives of Children and Parents. Gary Cameron, Marshall Fine, Sarah Maiter, Karen Frensch, and Nancy Freymond (Eds.). Reviewed by David Tobis
Migrant Youth, Transnational Families, and the State. Lauren Heidbrink. Reviewed by Laurie Melrood
Uncertain Justice: The Roberts Court and the Constitution. Laurence Tribe and Joshua Matz. Reviewed by Margaret Burnham
"Journal of Sociology and Social Welfare Vol. 42 No. 1 (March 2015),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 42:
1, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol42/iss1/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.