Table of Contents
- Three Mile Island - A Personal Report - JAMES R. HUDSON - pp. 288
- Implications of Racism for Social Work Practice - SEYMOUR MIRELOWITZ - pp. 297
- Psychiatry and Society: Professionalism and the Control of Knowledge - JOHN M. BOOKER, ALLEN W. IMERSHEIN - pp. 313
- The Social Policy of Denial: Unemployment in Israel - HARRIS CHAIKLIN - pp. 326
- Requisites for the Establishment, Implementation and Evaluation of Social Work Treatment Programs for Anti-Social Children - JOHN S. WODARSKI - pp. 339
- Public Monitoring of Contracts with Nonprofit Organizations: Organizational Mission in Two Sectors - BRUCE S. JANSSON - pp. 362
- The Research Component of Doctoral Programs in Social Work: A Survey - RICHARD M. GRINNELL JR., NANCY S. KYTE - pp. 375
- The Stable Poor and Criticism of Poverty Area Agencies - PETER L. HELIER, MARIA DEL CARMEN RIVERA-WORLEY, H. PAUL CHALFANT - pp. 385
- Integrating Child Care Services: Overcoming Structural Obstacles to Collaboration of Institutional and Community Agency Staffs - ARTHUR K. BERLINGER - pp. 400
- Loneliness and Deprivation: The Case of Roman Catholic Priests - JOHN F. SCHNABEL, JOHN P. KOVAL - pp. 410
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 6, No. 3 (May 1979),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 6
, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol6/iss3/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.