- Government and the Economic Crisis: Professor’s book probes the Fed’s role in the U.S. financial market meltdown.
- A History of Honors: The Lee Honors College celebrates 50 years of guiding gifted students.
- Class, a Click Away WMU’s online programs and classes are a popular way to learn—from anywhere in the world.
- ‘Mavericks of American Dance’: Alum’s film on the legendary Joffrey Ballet is to air on PBS.
- App to Fly: The iPad is becoming a cockpit asset in college and industry.
- From Startup to Market: Meet the force behind the Biosciences Research & Commercialization Center at WMU.
- Generational Lessons: Learned WMU students and elder citizens pair up to teach each other resilience.
- Cover Story: Teaching the world’s citizens The campus grows in global diversity as students from around the world choose WMU.
- Lee Honors College
- University News
- Campus Quick Reads
- Expert Insights
- Alumni Profile
- College News
WMU ScholarWorks Citation
Western Michigan University, "The Western Michigan University Magazine, Winter 2012" (2012). Western Michigan University Magazine (1997-present). 13.