Vol. 21 No. 3
- Driving Detroit: Alum Jim Holden, '73, is in the driver's seat as president of DaimlerChrysler AG.
- WMU in the news: From features in Forbes to profiles in Psychology: Today, WMU experts move into the limelight.
- Coming home: A fall season of coming home to campus focuses on honoring old memories and making new ones.
- Operation: High-tech Growth: West Point's Dan Litynksi settles in as WMU's new engineering dean and creates a blueprint for the future.
- Miss Ratliff's room: The Detroit Free Press follows graduate Roslyn Ratliff as she gets "A lesson for the teacher. "
- University News
- Alumni News
- College News
- Athletic News
WMU ScholarWorks Citation
Western Michigan University, "The Western Michigan University Magazine, Spring 2000" (2000). Western Michigan University Magazine (1997-present). 31.