- Student-Powered Clinical Care - By helping real patients with real problems, student practitioners in WMU’s Unified Clinics learn early in their education the power of their future professions.
- Clinics That Care - A collective of 10 outpatient clinics at WMU trains students, provides specialty care to thousands of patients annually and serves as an incubator for investigating therapeutic techniques
- ‘Holistic’ Hearing Help - A little girl gets the comprehensive care her parents learned about, and she finally hears with clarity
- She Returned to Serve - A clinic’s commitment to community drew alumna audiologist back to her academic home
- Trevor’s Story - Before treatment, he could not say a word
- Not Merely Picky Eaters - Help for kids who refuse to eat many—and sometimes most—foods is here
- Another Chance in Sight - Offering a range of services unique in its region, a clinic serves low-vision patients to maximize their remaining eyesight
- Empathy Across the Ages - Students move into assisted-living, and intergenerational understanding begins to blossom
- To Heal and to Learn - Where medical students gain knowledge and give back
- Expert Insights
- In Tempo
- Alumni Profile
- In Memoriam
WMU ScholarWorks Citation
Western Michigan University, "Western Michigan University Magazine, Winter 2018" (2018). Western Michigan University Magazine (1997-present). 54.