International Call for Papers: 9th International Conference on African Development 2016
The Center of African Development Policy Research (CADPR) at Western Michigan University in collaboration with Addis Ababa University, Adama Science and Technology University, Addis Ababa Science and Technology University, and Arsi University in Assela, Arsi, Ethiopia announce a call for research papers on the theme:
The Challenges of Good Governance and Leadership for Sustainable Development in African States.
Dates: May 27-29, 2016 Places: AAU College of Business and Economics, Addis Ababa Science and Technology University, Adama Science and Technology University, and Arsi University in Asella, Ethiopia.
To access past conference papers see the International Conferences on African Development Archives. Selected papers will be reviewed for publication in CADPR-sponsored International Journal of African Development.
For more details on the background of the conference and suggested paper topics see the Detailed 9th ICAD Call for Papers.
Keynote speakers already scheduled:
- Ingida Asfaw, MD, Professor of Surgery, Wayne State University, Founding President of the Ethiopian North American Health Professionals Association
- Senait Fisseha, MD, JD, Professor, Obstetrics & Gynecology and Director of International Programs at Susan Thompson Buffett Foundation, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- John Ishyama, PhD, Distinguished Research Professor of Political Science, University of North Texas and Editor in Chief of American Review
- Mulu Solomon, MBA, President of the Ethiopian Chamber of Commerce and Sectoral Association, Vice President of the Pan-African Chamber of Commerce and Industries
For more information please contact Dr. Sisay Asefa, CADPR director: email@example.com
Browse the contents of International Conference on African Development:
- 9th International Conference on African Development
- Challenges and Opportunities for Good Governance and Leadership for Sustainable Development of African States
- 8th International Conference on African Development (ICAD 2014)