TABLE OF CONTENTS
- WHY FOSTER PARENTS CONTINUE AND CEASE TO FOSTER - Nolan Rindfleisch, Gerald Bean and Ramona Denby
- CLIENTILISM AND CLIENTIFICATION IMPEDIMENTS TO STRENGTHS BASED SOCIAL WORK PRACTICE - Charles D. Cowger
- WHEN DO SINGLE MOTHERS WORK? AN ANALYSIS OF THE 1990 CENSUS DATA - Marta Elliott and John F. Packham
SYMPOSIUM ON FAMILIES AND NEIGHBORHOODS, COMMUNITY AND UNIVERSITY PARTNERSHIPS - Guest Editors: Linwood Cousins, Loretta Williams and Peter Battani
- PARTNERSHIPS FOR VITALIZING COMMUNITIES AND NEIGHBORHOODS: CELEBRATING A RETURN - Linwood H. Cousins
- COMMUNITY ORGANIZING AND COMPREHENSIVE COMMUNITY INITIATIVES - Mark Joseph and Renae Ogletree
- RECLAIMING COMMUNITIES AND LANGUAGES - Rebecca Benjamin, Regis Pecos, Mary Eunice Romero and Lily Wong Filmore
- INTERFACING AFRICAN AMERICAN CHURCHES WITH AGENCIES AND INSTITUTIONS: AN EXPANDING CONTINUUM OF CARE WITH PARTIAL ANSWERS TO WELFARE REFORM - Barbara W Rogers and Douglas Ronsheim
- IMPROVING THE QUALITY OF CHILD CARE IN THE RURAL SOUTH - Margaret E. Griffin, R. Dwight Hare, Patrica A. Baggerly, Melinda M. Leftwich, Sue Standifer and Susan A. Elkins
- PARTNERS FOR CHANGE: COMMUNITY RESIDENTS AND AGENCIES - Julie O'Donnel, James Ferreira, Ralph Hurtado, Ellen Ames, Richard E. Floyd, Jr. and Lottie M. Sebren
- WELFARE "REFORM": COM'IN' UP ON THE ROUGH SIDE OF THE MOUNTAIN - Loretta J. Williams, Roland Ward, and Attieno Davis
- Social Welfare in Global Context. James Midgley. Reviewed by Cryl Abrahams, University of Calgary. Modern Housing for America: Policy Struggles in The New Deal Era. Gail Radford. Reviewed by Robert Leighninger, Louisiana State University.
- Social Security in the 21st Century. Eric R. Kingson and James H. Schultz (Eds.). Reviewed by Howard Karger, University of Houston.
- Social Work in the 21st Century. Michael Reisch and Eileen Gambrill. Reviewed by Daniel Harkness, Boise State University
- Letters to Christina: Reflections on my Life and Work. Paulo Freire. Reviewed by Arline Prigoff, California State University, Sacramento.
- Social Policy in Britain: Themes and Issues. Pete Alcock.
- Teen Mothers and the Revolving Welfare Door. Kathleen Mullan Harris
- Social Policy: Reform, Research and Practice. Patricia L. Ewalt, Edith M. Freeman, Sturart A. Kirk and Dennis L. Poole (Eds.).
- The Dual Agenda: The African-American Struggle for Civil and Economic Equality. Dona Cooper Hamilton and Charles V. Hamilton.
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 25, No. 1 (March 1998),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 25
, Article 1.
Available at: http://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol25/iss1/1