Issue Editor: PRANAB CHATTERJEE, School of Applied Social Sciences, CASE-WESTERN RESERVE UNIVERSITY
- Editorial, pp. 370
- Philosophy, Sociology and The Theory of Social Welfare: A Conceptual Starting Point - ROBERT D. HERMAN, pp. 371
- Evaluation Research: Some Possible Contexts of Theory Failure - PRANAB CHATTERJE, LENORE OLSEN, THOMAS P. HOLLAND, pp. 384
- Social Participation and Social Integration of The Aged: Implications for Social Welfare - ELLEN FISCHGHUND, pp. 409
- Public Housing for the Elderly - CARA J. ORBEN, pp. 421
- Block Clubs and Social Action: A Case Study In Community Conflict - MOHAN L. KAUL, pp. 437
- An Analysis of Political Violence with Ramifications for Options of Response - JANES LUBBEN, pp. 451
- Additional Papers: Queing or Creaming? Win or Lose - NEIL A. COHEN, pp. 463
- Praxis In Human Services as A Political Act - DAVID G. GIL, PP. 473
- CALL FOR PAPERS, PP. 490
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 3, No. 4 (March 1976),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 3
, Article 1.
Available at: http://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol3/iss4/1