SPECIAL ISSUE - CHALLENGE AND INNOVATION IN AMERICAN HEALTH CARE POLICY
- Editor' s Introduction
- American Health Care: Paradigm Structures and the Parameters of Change - ALLEN W. IMERSHEIN
- The Public and Care by Non-Physicians: Health Policy Considerations - BEBE F. LAVIN
- Organizational Structure and Professional Norms in an Alternative Health Care Setting: Physicians in Health Maintenance Organizations - JUDITH K. BARR and MARCIA K. STEINBERG - The Paradoxes of Health Planning - BONNIE MOREL EDINGTON
- Veteran's Medical Care: The Politics of an American Government Health Service - JUDITH N. LASKER
- Mission Neighborhood Health Center: A Case Study of the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare as a Counterinsurgency Agency - THOMAS S. BODENHEIMER
- Changing Physician Ideologies on the Care of the Dying: Themes and Possible Explanations - JOHN MACDOUGALL
- The Triumph of Chiropractic - and Then What? 425
- WALTER I. WARDWELL
- The Good Life: Who's Practicing Healthy Life-Styles? - ANN S. FORD and W. SCOTT FORD
- The Impact of Consumerism on Health Care Change: Alternatives for the Future? - ALLEN W. IMERSHEIN and EUGENIA T. MILLER
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 7, No. 3 (May 1980),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 7
, Article 1.
Available at: http://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol7/iss3/1