Table of Contents
- Editorial Page - 177
- A Serendipitous Relationship Between Theory Modification and a Study of Staff Development. - Patricia A. Brown - Page 179
- Recipients Attitudes Toward Welfare - Kirk W. Elifson, William S. Little, William Chamberlain - Page 186
- Social Work Practice and the Social Context - Jeffry Galper - Page 199
- Interorganizational Conflicts: The Case of Police Youth Bureaus and the Juvenile Court - David C. Hollister, Joe Hudson - Page 206
- Evaluating a Pilot Social Service Project for Widows: A Chronicle of Research Problems - S. Roxanne Hiltz - Page 217
- Electives and Undergraduate Social Work Education in a State University
- Wayne H. Johnson - Page 225
- Innovation, Involvement and Contemporary Service Organizations - Frank A. Kastelic - Page 233
- The Significance of Ethnicity in Staffing Corrections - Alfred Kutzik - Page 244
- Relief vs. Rehabilitation: Conflicting Goals Within the American Social Welfare System. - Matthew Silberman - Page 252
- Cumulative Index - Volume I - Page 268
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 1, No. 4 (Summer 1974),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 1
, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol1/iss4/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.