TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Reaganism and the Poor Family: Life on AFDC After the Budget Cuts - NORMAN L. WYERS, ROBERT C. HOLLOWAY
- Will A Private War on Poverty Succeed? The Case of the St. Louis Provident Association - ROBERT H. LAUER, JEANETTE C. LAUER
- Racial Change or Racial Stabilization: Policy and Process at A Neighborhood Level - JOHN D. MORRISON
- The Service Orientations of Social Service Administrators: Towards a Normative Model - WALTER LAMENDOLA, PATRICIA YANCEY MARTIN
- Adult Foster Care: Its Tenuous Position on The Care Continuum - RUTH E. DUNKLE
- Social Workers Who Left the Profession: An Exploratory Study - JAMES HERRICK, CALVIN Y. TAKAGI, ROBERT COLEMAN, LINDA JEWELL MORGAN
- A Comparison of Social Service Workers' and the Public's Views of Nursing Home Characteristics - LUCINDA LEE ROFF
- Going Among Them: The Evolution of the Home Visit - TERRY HOLBROOK
- Qualitative Methodology, Hypothesis Testing and the Needs Assessment - JOHN W. MURPHY
- Variables Influencing Publication In the Field of Social Work - JOHN S. WODARSKI, MICHAEL BRENNER
- The New Class War: Reagan's Attack On The Welfare State and Its Consequences by Francis Fox Piven and Richard A. Cloward. Reviewed by SAMUEL R. FRIEDMAN
- Social Service Politics In the United States and Britain by Willard C. Richan. Reviewed by GARY P. FREEMAN
- Mothers At Work: Public Policies In the United States. Sweden and China by Carolyn Teich Adams and Kathryn Teich Winston. Reviewed by SUSAN MEYERS CHANDLER
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 10, No. 1 (March 1983),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 10:
1, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol10/iss1/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.