TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Editor ‘s Introduction to the Special Issue “A Sociology of Survivors: Post-Traumatic Shock Syndrome” - DENNIS L. PECK
- Toward An Understanding of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders: An Historical and Contemporary Perspective - SANGEETA SINGG
- Grief and the Treatment of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders - CHARLES P. FLYNN, ALEXANDRA TEGUTS
- A Comparative Analysis of Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome Among Individuals Exposed to Different Stressor Events - JOHN P. WILSON, W. KEN SMITH, SUZANNE K. JOHNSON
- Occupational Stress and Depression Among Vietnam Veterans - CHRISTIAN RITTER
- Post-Traumatic Stress and Attributions Among Incest Family Members - INGER J. SAGATUN
- Post-Traumatic Stress and Life Destructive Behavior - DENNIS L. PECK
- Research Issues Surrounding Holocaust Survivors: Adaptability and Aging - BENJAMIN J. HODGKINS, RICHARD L. DOUGLASS
- The Effects of the Holocaust: Psychiatric, Behavioral, and Survivor Perspectives - ZEV HAREL, BOAZ KAHANA, EVA KAHANA
- Holocaust Survivors and Post-Traumatíc Stress Disorders: The Need for Conceptual Reassessment and Development - JEROME ROSENBERG
- Coping Strategies of Female Holocaust Survivors – MARLENE SWAY
- Index for Volume XI
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 11, No. 4 (December 1984),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 11
, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol11/iss4/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.