TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Feminist Theory and Social Policy or Why is Welfare So Hard to Reform? - DOROTHY C. MILLER - pp. 664
- Addressing Socio-Legal-Problems: A Unifying Perspective for Social Workers - RAYMOND ALBERT - pp. 691
- Informal Helping Networks And Social Service Changes: A Community Perspective - CAHRLES HOCH, GEORGE HEMMENS, ROJEAN MADSEN, WIM WIEWEL - pp. 712
- Predictors of Depressive Symptoms Among Unemployed Black Adults - DIANE R. BROWN, LAURENCE E. GARY - pp. 736
- Issues in Assessing Community Resources for the Leisure-Time Needs of the Elderly - JORDAN I. KOSBERG, JUANITA L. GARCIA - pp. 777
- Demographic Understanding of Volunteerism - DAVID F. GILLESPIE, ANTHONY E.O. KING - pp. 798
- The Social Support Networks of Indochinese Refugees - PETER J. PECORA, MARK W. FRASER - pp. 817
- Social Development In Nigeria: A Case Analysis - GLORIA MEAD JINADU - pp. 850
- CUMULATIVE INDEX VOLUME XII - pp. 878
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 12, No. 4 (December 1985),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 12
, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol12/iss4/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.