ScholarWorks > HHS > Social Work > JSSW > Vol. 14 > Iss. 1 (1987)
- Editorial - ROBERT D. LEIGHNINGER, JR.
- Individual Experience and Critical Consciousness: Sources of Change in Everyday Life - DAVID GIL
- AFDC Encounters Joint Custody: Business as Usual Is not the Solution - JAN C. HAGEN
- Role Ambiguity Among Foster Parents: Semi-Professionals in Professionalizing Organizations - KENNETH J. MIETUS, MICHAEL D. FIMMEN
- Older Blacks' Predictions of Their Social Support Networks - BRENDA CRAWLEY
- Setting Funding Priorities in the Voluntary Sector: A Case Study From the Jewish Federation Council of Greater Los Angeles - SAUL ANDRON
- Stress of the Caregiver: Effective Management of Dementia Patients in Hospital and Community Settings - RUTH E. DUNKLE, MICHAEL NEVIN
- The Impact of Program Centralization on the Utilization of Social Services: The Case of the SSI Program - YOSSEF MELLER, NANCY MUDRICK
- The Effect of Changes in the Federal Disability Programs on State and Local General Assistance Programs - COURTNEY SCHERER PETERSEN, ERIC R. KINGSTON
- Professional Autonomy in Community Mental Health Centers - WILLIAM E. BUFFUM
- SYMPOSIUM ON "Professional Achievement in Social Work"
- Introduction - ROBERT D. LEIGHNINGER, JR.
- Professional Achievement in Social Work - HARRY SPECHT, DORIS BRITT, CHARLES FROST
- Comment on "Professional Achievement in Social Work" - HARRIS CHAIKLIN
- A Response to "Professional Achievement in Social Work" - TIMOTHY LAUSE
- Rejoinder - HARRY SPECHT
- In Search of the Continuum: Graduate School Performance of BSW and Non-BSW Degree Holders - ANNE E. FORTUNE, ROBERT G. GREEN, MICHAEL S. KOLEVZON
- REVIEW OF Men and Abortion.Arthur Shostak, Gary McLouth & Lynn Seng. New York: Praeger, 1984 -
- JONATHAN RABINOWITZ
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 14, No. 1 (March 1987),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 14:
1, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol14/iss1/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.