ScholarWorks > HHS > Social Work > JSSW > Vol. 14 > Iss. 4 (1987)
- Policy Gambit: Conservative Think Tanks Take on the Welfare State - DAVID STOESZ
- Reconsidering Drug Involvement Among Youth and Young Adults: Implications for Targeted Primary Intervention - MARK W. FRASER
- Reforming the Juvenile Correctional Institution: Efforts of the U.S. Children's Bureau in the 1930s - MARGUERITE G. ROSENTHAL
- Historical Perspectives on the Care and Treatment of the Mentally Ill - ALBERT R. ROBERTS AND LINDA FARRIS KURTZ
- Sexual Abuse at Charity House: A Case Study of Social Policies in Action - MAUREEN KELLEHER
- Predictors of Job Satisfaction Among Three Racial/Ethnic Groups of Professional Female Human Service Workers - R.L. MCNEELY
- Staff Development: A Challenge of Privatization - WYNN S. WRIGHT AND MARK FRASER
- CONTENTS OF VOLUME 14-1987
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 14, No. 4 (December 1987),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 14:
4, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol14/iss4/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.