TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Letter to the Editor - pp 109
- A Holistic Perspective on Child Abuse and Its Prevention - David G. Gill - pp 110
- Towards a Radical Reassessment of Social Work Values - Shimon S. Gottschalk - pp 126
- Ethics Shock: Technology, Life Styles and Future Practice - Sonia Leib Abels, Paul Abels, Samuel A. Richmond - pp 140
- The Social-Psychology of Small Groups: Relevancy of Social Work Practice with Groups - Martha E. Gentry - pp 155
- The Myth of a Population Explosion in America: Implications for the Social Welfare Profession - Lillian T. Cochran, James M. O'Kane- pp 168
- The Nonprofessional and the Professional Cultures: A Dilemma for Social Work - Edward Allan Brawley - pp 182
- Transforming the Orientation of a Health Organization Through Community Involvement - Sharon Pastor Simson, Laura J. Bleiweiss - pp 198
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 2, No. 2 (Winter 1974),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 2
, Article 1.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol2/iss2/1
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.