TABLE OF CONTENTS
VOLUME II - NO. 2 SUPPLEMENT WINTER 1974
Issue Editor: Alan M. Cohen, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada
- Editorial - pp 208
- Change and Program Evaluation in Social Organizations - ALAN M. COHEN - pp 210
- Behavioral Science Influence on Legislation: The Case of Delinquency Prevention - ALBERT S. ALISSI - pp 227
- The Demonstration Project as a Research and Change Strategy - LEONARD RUTMAN - pp 259
- The Three Evaluations of Social Welfare Programs - DEAN HARPER, HAROUTUM M. BABIGIAN - pp 271
- Evaluation Research and Evaluation: Scientific Social Reform Movement and Ideology - MICHAEL BAIZERMAN - pp 277
- Anti-Poverty Policies and Evaluation: A Critique of the Pluralist Conception of Politics and Evaluation - ROBERT D. HERMAN - pp 289
- Conflict and Compromise in Evaluation Research: A Case Study - JOE HUDSON, PETER CHOMMIE - pp 298
"Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare Vol. 2, No. 2 Supplemental (Winter 1974),"
The Journal of Sociology & Social Welfare: Vol. 2
, Article 2.
Available at: https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/jssw/vol2/iss2/2
You may need to log in to your campus proxy before being granted access to the full-text above.